As we’re getting towards the Christmas season, we thought it’s time to start the gift giving a little early! We’ve teamed up with 4 other makers from Cockpit Arts to run a competition via our Instagram feeds on the theme of our favourite stationery items: be it your well loved notebook, perfect pen, doodle-covered sketchbook, or stylish 80s filofax. Whatever it is, just snap a photo of it and you can be in with a chance to win a stash of stationery worth over £100 and 2 VIP tickets to the upcoming Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios – where you can visit the prize givers in their workspaces.
How to enter:
1. Just take a picture of your favourite item of stationery, whatever it may be.
2. Follow us on Instagram and upload your image with the tag #stationerystars
After two weeks we will choose the best photo from all the images submitted to the Instagram feeds of each of the five makers. The winner will be notified and you can collect your stash from us personally at Open Studios.
The competition will run from Thursday the 14th of November and the winner will be announced on Thursday the 27th of November – when the competition closes.
A full list of the prizes on offer:
• Hand Printed Allotment Fancier’s Stationery Set from SORT Design
• London, New York & Paris City Clips + 3 Postcardens from Another Studio
• Ceramic Notepad from YOYO Ceramics
• *Exclusive* Hand Printed Pencil Case and Notebook from Fanny Shorter
• A Collection of Beautiful Blooms Stationery from Charlotte Day
• VIP Tickets for you & a friend to Holborn Open Studios
We’ll be posting more information about the upcoming Open Studios and the other designers in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled and good luck!